QZ-GCB800 Waste circuit board recycling line
It is used to separate metal from non-metal in waste circuit board, copper clad board, circuit board and corner material, and recover copper and resin powder.
2. Introduction of process:
Roller crusher is used for the first break, hammer crusher is used for the second break and the third break. Material is crushed into powder by three-stage comminution, and then sorted by magnetic separation equipment, eddy current separation equipment, air separation equipment and electrostatic separation equipment. The production line has novel and unique structure, large production capacity and low power consumption, one feeding and multi-machine cooperation, and the whole production line is controlled by PLC. The successful development of the machine not only improves the quality of copper recovery, but also prevents secondary pollution. The recovery rate of copper in waste printed circuit boards is over 97% by separating and separating equipment, which is the first one in China.
This production line adopts three-stage crushing to regenerate waste circuit boards, making them a mixture of metal and resin fiber powder, and combining magnetic force, wind force and electrostatic separation to separate metal from resin. In order to prevent dust pollution in the process of processing, a pulse dedusting device is added after the air separation process, which effectively solves the problem of dust pollution.
3. Equipment characteristics:
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The whole production line is controlled by PLC to feed uniformly and coordinate operation.
3. Three-stage comminution was used to make the treatment capacity reach 800 kg per hour.
4. The comminution chamber adopts circulating water to control temperature and reduce noise.
5. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust spillover.
6. Recycling system makes crushing more efficient.
7. The sorting rate of air separation equipment is over 97%.
8. The efficiency of pulse dust removal equipment is over 99%, which effectively restrains the volatilization of dust. It fully meets the national environmental protection requirements GB16297-1996, No secondary pollution.
9. High-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation more fine and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
10. Bridge erection and guardrail are set up at the height of the whole production line to facilitate the real-time monitoring and maintenance of equipment by maintenance personnel.
11. Pulverizing equipment is equipped with hydraulic system to facilitate the replacement of vulnerable parts and improve work efficiency.
12. With magnetic separation function, iron can be separated from the material.
13. Equipped with eddy current separation function, aluminium can be separated from the material.
Feed size range